École des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France
2010 / 2013Master's Degree - Major in Computer Science, New technologies and Microelectronics.
National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
2012Exchange semester - Studying M2M / IoT, Middleware & SOA
Classe Préparatoire aux Grandes Écoles
2008 / 2010Intensive 2-years course in Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Science at Lycée Chaptal (Paris)
2008GCSE A-level equivalent, obtained with honors.
- Native French speaker
- Fluent in English
- Beginner in Spanish and Chinese
- Symfony2, Node.js, Backbone.js
- SQL, MongoDB (NoSQL, document oriented)
- Java, C, C++, Perl, Python
- Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
IT / Network
- Achieved the module “Network Fundamentals” of “Cisco Networking Academy”
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
- MATLAB, MultiSim, Proteus ISIS & ARES
- Embedded C, Assembly Language, VHDL
- Embedded Linux Kernel, Intel IA (Atom)
- App development on Android & Windows 8 RT
- Wireless transmissions systems
- Machine to Machine (M2M) / Internet of things
Lead Backend Developer
June 2016 - NowAt Pool Labs (Remote, from Orlando, USA) Building an Artificial Intelligence powered Python/NodeJS platform connected to the APIs of the leading CRMs in Accounting, Sales management and Scheduling. Pool lets our client connect with Virtual Assistants and delegate micro-tasks, and CRM handling, through emails and instant messaging.
March 2015 - October 2015At 360Learning (Paris, France) One of four JS developers in an innovative start-up building an e-learning LMS web platform (SaaS) offering Blended Learning. As a full-stack developer, my work concerns business logic, data structures and front-end development. Technologies used: Node.js, Backbone.js, MongoDB.
Analyst in Power & Performance - Software Architecture Team
September 2013 - January 2015AUSY consultant for Intel - MCG (Sophia Antipolis, France) Worked on Power & Performance analysis on IA mobile platforms (Atom) based on Android/Linux. Designed and programmed, with another analyst, a python automation farm, fitting the team’s needs for its growing activity in PnP analysis.
Internship: Embedded Systems design and programming
March 2013 - September 2013Laboratoire de Mécanique et d'Acoustique - CNRS (Marseille, France) Designed and programmed light embedded data acquisition systems to measure parameters of musical instruments for acoustics researchers in order to replace heavy and expensive acquisition devices.
Team manager and web developer in a 4-student team
6-month project, including 4-month full-time in 2012For SNEF (Gardanne, France) Developed a complete monitoring solution for public lighting, from sensors to the central server. Managed a 4-student team, designed the communication standard and developed the whole business logic of the central server with Symphony2 PHP Framework.
Internship: Operator in cleanroom
1-month internship in February 2011At STMicroelectronics (Rousset, France) Worked the night shift in the test area (quality control) in cleanroom
October 2011 - August 2012At M-GaTE, Junior Enterprise (Gardanne, France) Worked as a web developer, on small projects, including one e-application.
November 2010Self-Employed (Paris, France) Created a company and worked with two sales agents (AssurWeb Création) on a web project.
Private tutoring in Mathematics
2010Via Internet boards and recommendations. (Paris, France) Tutoring in Mathematics (High-school level) during vacation.
Associations and extra-curricular activities
- Vice President and co-founder of the French Association of Barbershop Singers (FrABS)
- Creator and director of a student choir at École des Mines (Gardanne, France)
- Elected member of the student association at École des Mines (Gardanne, France)
- Secretary and webmaster of the association “Le souffle Association de Yoga” (Pantin, France)
2011 / 2012
2011 / 2012